Expertise and technologies
Flexirub provides precise, efficient responses to the needs of professionals as a result of its expertise in waterproofing and mastery of advanced technologies such as hot vulcanisation and the production of pieces in 3 dimensions.
an efficient, high-performance
Manufacture by hot vulcanisation is the most qualitative technology for producing a weld between two elastomers. So Flexirub uses this technique to produce EPDM membrane-based waterproofing pieces.
- Ultra-resistant welding
- Waterproofing 100% guaranteed
- Perfect homogeneity between
the different membranes
which make up the finished product
- Mechanical resistance
of the original sheets strengthened
by total fusion of the material in the welds
- Tank No.182
in 3 dimensions
Flexirub has been able to adapt its factories and warehouses for the manufacture of varied, high-performance products.
Today we have the benefit of a production tool that is unique in France. It is entirely automated making it possible to produce made-to-measure EPDM 3D geomembranes using the hot vulcanisation technology. This manufacture is accompanied by regular quality control of materials and welds.
industrial and logistics
- A totally automated vulcanisation table making ultra-resistant welding possible
- Regular investment in the modernisation of the production tool
- Possibilities for made-to-measure manufacturing
- A 7,000 m² production and storage site
- Guaranteed traceability of the raw materials used.
- Responsive production and daily deliveries throughout Europe